Monday, January 31, 2011

We have a project at psychology. We need to make a 30mins short film. To accomplish the project, every "free day", we 're always shooting. Sometimes we won't be able to shoot enough scenes because of "laziness".

Today, we planned to have a shooting tomorrow. But our leader just text me that it was postponed because "we" need to study for the "major quiz" on Wednesday and we'll just have the shooting on Friday. What made me furious is that it was too sudden. I mean we already planned about it. And I also planned to go home on Friday. I haven't been home for a week. I think i miss my family already. So I think that I really want to kill him right now. I'm so disappointed! He ruined my plans...

MOVIE SEQUENCE:
I. Title Sequence
II. Opening Statements

  • Answering exam questions
  • solving a puzzle
  • understanding a novel
  • finding your way around the campus
III. Topic "INTELLIGENCE"
IV. Sho Yaro Scene
V. Chris Burk Scene
VI. Different intelligence in different places

  • Filipino/Asians high grades
  • Miami street smarts
VII. What is intelligence?

  • people debating
  • promoting business
  • rotating earth video
  • person thinking showing two options
VIII. Fluid, Crystallized

  • Fluid
reading, arranging jumbled words
memory puzzle by cards

  • Crystallized
skit
kid asking parent
flashback
IX. Gardeners

  • How are you smart, not how smart are you
  • 8 forms
  1.  musical
  2. body
  3. math
  4. linguistic 
  5. spatial
  6. interpersonal
  7. intrapersonal
  8. naturalist
X. Practical intelligence
XI. Emotional intelligence
XII. Commercial

This was made by my leader. Although I felt that there are some irrelevant things there, I'll just do what he says because he's a "freakin' leader"! I just don't want to fuss about it but I still want to kill him. I the movie editor so it's kinda tiring. I don't wanna do this anymore!!!


*** do you have anything to say about this?
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment